Advertised: 21-07-2010 | Closing Date: 19-09-2010.
(National Capital Reg - Makati City, Manila, Philippines)
- To plan & manage the resources in software promotion schedule to fulfill the challenging business timeline.
- To support software promotion activities for production and testing environments.
- To further enhance or automate the current software promotion procedure via development of program or process enhancement.
- Resolve production issues via adherence to the formal escalation process and procedures.
- Liaise with business users and infrastructure support teams to ensure production issues are resolved on a timely basis and that correct actions are taken
- Implement continual improvement to ensure application stability and performance to minimize support calls.
- Take ownership of each issue and manage each request or incident from start to successful conclusion
- Conduct testing, provide UAT support and handle production rollout
- Be client focused and maintain good working relationship with clients.
- Bugs ticketing management
- Application health monitoring
- Development, contribution and maintenance of application support knowledgebase
· At least 2 years of solid application support experience
· Diploma certification and above.
· Highly desirable skills include, JAVA, C/C++, MQ, ASP.NET, VB
· Database knowledge (MS SQL, Oracle, MySQL
· Knowledge of design techniques, development processes and software configuration management.
· Well verse in English (Both verbal & written) and Mandarin or Hokkien
· Good communication skills
· Rotating shift work schedule
· Must be able to work on weekend or public holiday.
· Provide after-hours support
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree , Engineering (Computer/Telecommunication) or equivalent.
- Required skill(s): MQ, C++ Language, Java, Visual Basic, MS SQL Server, ASP.NET.
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Makati.
- Preferably 1-4 Yrs Experienced Employees specializing in IT/Computer - Software or equivalent.
- Full-Time positions available.
We offer a competitive compensation and benefit package and a promising career growth for the successful candidate. This is an URGENT requirement. Only short-listed applicants will be contacted for in-depth screening and job offer.
All interested candidates must register in: